Community discussions

MikroTik App

eduardotdf
just joined
Topic Author

Kid Control Bug

Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:16 am

I'm trying to implement the kid control solution for my clients, releasing control over sxt http, but version 6.43.2 is presenting this bug in the attached photo. When I have a solution in mind, some of my clients are anxiously waiting, and I'm also making it easier for them to control their babies.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

skylark
Member Candidate
Member Candidate

Re: Kid Control Bug

Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:37 am

We will fix this issue.

Thank you.

schadom
Member Candidate
Member Candidate

Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:28 am

bump
Last edited by schadom on Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

nichky
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:00 pm

I'm trying to implement the kid control solution for my clients, releasing control over sxt http, but version 6.43.2 is presenting this bug in the attached photo. When I have a solution in mind, some of my clients are anxiously waiting, and I'm also making it easier for them to control their babies.
when you using limitation and rate limit,have you had issues?

eduardotdf
just joined
Topic Author

Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:33 pm

configuring for the winbox, but it is my intention that the client should configure it by custom webfig. And by webfig, there was this divergence of data. Also it would be interesting that the user group had a policy for the kid control itself and could only record this menu.

nichky
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:22 pm

have you got any issues except this one?

emils
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:03 pm

configuring for the winbox, but it is my intention that the client should configure it by custom webfig. And by webfig, there was this divergence of data. Also it would be interesting that the user group had a policy for the kid control itself and could only record this menu.
You can design a custom skin with only Kid Control menu. Time intervals in Webfig will be fixed in next release candidate version.

eduardotdf
just joined
Topic Author

Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:17 pm

have you got any issues except this one?
ONLY THAT.

eduardotdf
just joined
Topic Author

Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:19 pm

You can design a custom skin with only Kid Control menu. Time intervals in Webfig will be fixed in next release candidate version.
and about the user group, the police for kid, to be able to edit only the kid. Would this inclusion be feasible?

skylark
Member Candidate
Member Candidate

Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:39 pm

and about the user group, the police for kid, to be able to edit only the kid. Would this inclusion be feasible?
Please explain more detailed your feature request. You wanna policy for one
/system user
to edit
/kid control
menu? Or one user can only edit one "kid" ?

eduardotdf
just joined
Topic Author

Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:08 pm

I already understood how to thank you very much for your attention.

saturno
just joined

Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:12 am

Hello Everyone.

As of today, I am also experiencing this problem, both using WebFig and command line (through ssh)
Testing with a Hap ac Lite (model RouterBOARD 952Ui-5ac2nD), with latest version 6.42.6

This is a trully excelent feature, but it seems impossible to get it working.
Any advise would be gratly appreciated.
Thanks.