- VLANs are configured in switch;
- all external Ethernet ports are access (untagged) ports with corresponding VLANs;
- CPU port is a trunk (tagged) port;
- all external Ethernet ports are added to master bridge in router;
- corresponding VLANs on master bridge are added to interfaces for router to access these VLANs.
This type of config worked well on all my MT devices prior to beta62.
Upgrading from 6.45beta54 to beta62 breaks this setup:
- VLANs are no longer working (I've noticed the problem because my PC got an IP address from external DHCP, which surprised me a lot as they are in different VLANs);
- no learned MAC addresses in switch config;
- hardware offload disappears on all ports added to master bridge in router.
Rolling back to beta54 resolved the issue.
Will submit it to support (and list corresponding part of my config) when I'll get back to the device next Monday.
Update: Apparently the same issue here viewtopic.php?f=21&t=146087&p=736260#p735454.