Community discussions

MikroTik App

edosuperstar
just joined
Topic Author

SIP Phone only in Cs

Fri Dec 04, 2020 11:00 am

Hello everyone, i have a Chateau LTE12 and I'm trying to set up a voip client sip phone. I can't figure out why it's not working. The sip trunk configuration on the device is correct but the device can't register itself with my provider. I've tried with my mobile, connected to the chateau wifi, using Zoiper SIP app with the same sip parameters of the sip phone and it's working perfectly. I've disabled the SIP ALG function, but doesn't make difference for my case. I've checked the "Connection" tab in the firewall panel, i can see the phone trying to register to my sip trunk provider, and the state that shows is only "src nat" and "confirmed" (Cs). I can't see the "seen reply" flag enabled so i know that the phone doesn't receive response from the sip trunk server but... why?
It's strange that my mobile, with the same sip trunk provider, with Zoiper App, connected to the router wifi it's working perfectly, i can perfectly see the sip connections from the firewall tab in the "seen reply" state.
I've tried everything, from STUN protocol, to changing SIM Card, but nothing works for me.
I think that the SIP phone configuration it's correct, because with the same configuration connected to my home network (with a Fritzbox 7590 router) works perfectly, it register to my sip trunk provider and i can make and receive calls with zero problems.
I'm in a dead point now. I'm not a really expert in the voip world, so i think that obviously something is wrong, but i don't know what.
in the attachment you can find my config rsc

Thanks in advance for every response, i really appreciate that.
also sorry for bad english :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

edosuperstar
just joined
Topic Author

Re: SIP Phone only in Cs  [SOLVED]

Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:59 pm

After upgrading to RouterOS version 7.1beta3 the issue has been solved.