Tried to test ROS7 from the very first public beta. Everytime I install ROS7, my router (hAP lite) locks up with 100% CPU load, makes its management and testing impossible.
Latest version tested was ROS7.1b3. After installing it was locked-up so winbox discovery see it for few seconds and it disappears from the list after few seconds. If I try to login, it will say "Logging in" or "Loading descriptors" without any progress.
I have performed hard-reset, unplugged a cable from WAN port. And only after booting it up and waiting for ~3minutes i have managed to access my router to look at the tool->profile (see attachment below). After another 5 minutes CPU load lowered to 4%, then I have updated a firmware and rebooted. After reboot I've logged in only after 3 minutes and see 100% CPU again, which had lowered to 1-4% after some time. But after some more time it peaks to 100% again, disconnecting me from winbox.
I've seen similar feedbacks on this issue before in some of the threads.