Community discussions

MikroTik App

ab130kd
Topic Author

TRAFFIC LORA ---PAYLOAD

Tue May 11, 2021 2:26 pm

Dear Sirs,
is possible to have a possibility to manage payload in the section of traffic LORA? the payload now is only viewable and it is not possibile to manipulate it send it via mqtt or logging it.
HHHHH.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

tg34
just joined

Re: TRAFFIC LORA ---PAYLOAD

Tue May 11, 2021 5:49 pm

The payload can only be available in your lora application server.
In this view the payload may be encrypted. The gateway can only send it to network server, which holds encryption keys.
Imagine if you can manage payload at this level, where you can see every lorawan frames sent by everyone...

ab130kd
Topic Author

Re: TRAFFIC LORA ---PAYLOAD

Wed May 12, 2021 5:17 pm

Dear tg34,
actually I managed to get the lora package using tool sniff ... It is very laborious but I succeeded ... The problem now is that the file is meant to be interpreted by Wireshark and is poorly formatted to be read in lines. ..but inside the data are inside ... Having APP KEY and NETWORK KEY I can get the data (passing from hex to decimal) ... Already done .. It is very laborious, I would like it to be implemented inside the LORA package...
in the attached image you can see that the payload is already manageable now ... it would only be enough to create the payload decriptyng menu to use the mqtt menu of version 7.1beta5

Immagine.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.