17 (9%)
Something that is not in the list?
64 (32%)

Total votes: 198

dennyglover
just joined

Re: User Manager Payment Systems

Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:55 am

does anyone have a solution to instant access service (IAS) with custom payment gateway for mikrotik i want to create profiles which are viewable on the hotspot page and clients can purchase the vouchers through API payment gateway,DMA Radius manager is quite perfect but its a pitty its GEO-RESTRICTED to specific countries
anyone with help i would be so grateful for a solution to sync my local bank

dennyglover
just joined

Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:35 pm

We use RadiusManager without problems.. only they have to fix the csv export but works fine for us.

I need that someone who used Radius manager and now uses usermanager tell me why they changed.

With usermanager you can log all the user connection? like the CTS of Radius Manager?

Thanks,
Radius manager would be the best system to use if it allowed custom payment gateway in order to link with local banks,let us hope that they will release a new version very soon

dennyglover
just joined

Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:24 am

Scratch Cards

using prepaid scratch cards to recharge accounts of already subscribed users.
what's the problem to do that now? generate a list of random usernames, import into the database, and print as scratch cards
does UM have IAS instant access service for clients to purchase vouchers automatically secondly can i use my local bank,s custom API gateway for payments before giving a client a voucher

dennyglover
just joined

Re:

Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:07 pm

you are contradicting yourself, because you were asking for paypal. paypal is not tested yet, it will be it's first public test (beta). it doesn't matter in which ROS it is in, user manager will still be untested.

edit: I have good news for you ...
http://wiki.mikrotik.com/wiki/User_Mana ... nts#PayPal
i would like to intergrate UM with paynow.co.zw any good news?

ganggumalam
just joined

Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:18 pm