Community discussions

majedalaejem
just joined
Topic Author

how connect two router board to the same radius server by internet

Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:35 am

hi everone
I use two router boards In the village far away and every one have its hotspot but i need to run the same username and password in the two routers
I mean i need to connect two router board to the same radius server by internet (usermanager) how can I do that

ConnectivityEngineer
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Re: how connect two router board to the same radius server by internet

Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:09 am

Hello -

Sorry I think the community is a bit stuck trying to figure out what you are asking.

So lets start by answering the question that we think you asked - and then if not - having you restate the question.

To set a Mikrotik to utilize a Radius Server - you simply go to the Radius menu and enter in the user/pass and ip address of the Radius Server you are looking to authenticate against.

Both then can be setup as a hot spot using the basic HOT SPOT setup as outlined in the WIKI . You could also watch some of the videos from TIKTUBE.com - like this one - and then adjust to use the Radius server option

http://www.tiktube.com/video/Infl2dIlDE ... unlLnEGpn=

I have a feeling your asking something else - If so, can you help us help you by restating the question?
Glenn Kelley | MCTNA, MTCWE, MTCTCE, RHCE, RHCSS
http://Connectivity.Engineer
USA Based 24x7x365 Mikrotik, Juniper, Ubiquiti TAC & WISP / ISP Blind Label Support Call Center

barkas
Member Candidate
Member Candidate

AW: how connect two router board to the same radius server by internet

Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:19 am

I don't think you really want to do authentication via radius over the Internet.