Something that is not in the list?
83 (36%)

Total votes: 230

charliebrown
Member Candidate
Member Candidate

Re: User Manager Payment Systems

Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:27 am

Can we use the API in some way to use 3rd party systems like paymentexpress.com? or even our own system? Usermanager could redirect to defined site with the varibles excluding credit card info via http post and then our site could take the credit card info and if approved redirect back to usermanager with an accpet or decline variable in the redirect?

Jeeva

Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:36 pm

custom 3rd party, would be great, since i'm living in South Africa, and none of those payment modules support South African places.

Want to make use of www.netcash.co.za CC API

Giepie

Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:56 pm

custom 3rd party, would be great, since i'm living in South Africa, and none of those payment modules support South African places.

Want to make use of http://www.netcash.co.za CC API

I second Jeeva in this request.

Netcash is the only payment gateway aimed at the smaller service provider. Paypal is not very popular, as for many years they stopped accepting South African Credit Cards.

If I can make a suggestion, I feel it would be nice if User Manager could implement payment gateways for each country so everyone has at least one payment gateway. For SA, Netcash is the right one to choose.

I know Netcash is now fully working in Radius Manager by DMA Softlabs.

Many thanks, G

tyronzn
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:28 pm

I second Giepie on that one.I played with Radius Manager not so long ago and found their integration with netcash.It would be very useful for us to do an all in one sollution in user manager rather than setup an uncessary radius server.In South Africa our choices are harshly governed.Our Tax revenue service prohibits paypal and authorize.net as they can't monitor our income on those type of accounts.Please Mikrotik,integrate user manager with netcash or at least let us somehow parse the correct files in order to do so.

uldis
MikroTik Support
MikroTik Support

Wed May 06, 2009 10:13 pm

we don't quite understand how that netcash work.
Please send us some info how it is working - maybe some links.

Giepie

Thu May 07, 2009 1:06 am

Hi uldus

I sent an email to Netcash requesting some info. I also asked for them to send a mail to support at mikrotik dot com. I sent them the link of this thread incase they wish to join the forum.

Unfortunately I have not used Netcash before as User Manager doesn't support it, thus I can't give you all the answers. Hopefully they themselves could provide you with all the info.

Many thanks for prioritising the Netcash request!} It is much appreciated!

G

Giepie

Thu May 07, 2009 10:50 am

Hi all

Great news!

Netcash replied to me with the following message:

"Hi Giepie,

Many thanks for your enquiry and for your enthusiastic support for Netcash on the forum and I will be only too happy to contact the necessary individuals at Mikrotik as requested.

However, I do need to point out that our existing credit card gateway product will be undergoing changes in the next few months, if not sooner. Due to pressure from the banks we have had to re-evaluate our credit card business model and how we facilitate the processing of credit card transactions. Since these changes are due to be implemented shortly I think that you will agree with me that it would not be worth Mikrotik’s programmers’ time to spend any time on developing integration with our existing gateway product.

I would be interested in your feedback in this regard. Please feel free to contact me with any questions that you may have."

Jerry, the guy who contacted me from Netcash, will be making contact with the Mikrotik support email address. I also suggested he join the forum.

G

normis
MikroTik Support
MikroTik Support
Topic Author

Thu May 07, 2009 10:55 am

is netcash limited to citizens of South Africa, or other people can use it too? Does one have to register with an SA issued credit card?

I think that many countries have their own payment systems, which would eventually make us support a lot. Maybe some kind of API would be a better idea.

Just thinking out loud

tyronzn
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Wed May 20, 2009 4:12 pm

I've also spoken with netcash,unfortunately they busy changing their systems at the moment so it wouldnt be viable for Mikrotik and themselves to get involved at the moment.I've done some investigative work and found another provider called Setcom www.setcom.com They offer a new service similar to Paypal whereby you don't require a merchant account from your bank,and best part is that the service is available in 200 countries including South Africa!! So Mikrotik,how does it sound?Obviously its not a service for just South African's but everyone else worldwide too.

Tyron

tyronzn
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Wed May 20, 2009 4:30 pm

I also forgotten to mention that Setcom has no joining fees as well as no monthly fees,they only charge per transaction and you can transfer the money in your setcom account to your bank account at any time.So i think it would be a service beneficial to all

normis
MikroTik Support
MikroTik Support
Topic Author

Thu May 21, 2009 10:55 am

setcom looks like a scam site to me, but maybe it's just outdated design. we will look into any possibilities, thank you for suggestions.

userman
Member Candidate
Member Candidate

Thu May 21, 2009 11:34 am

Is there anyone, who really is using Setcom? Because I would not give my credit card to an unknown system. And 200 country list looks suspicious - I don't understand, how they managed to make contracts with so many institutions with different laws and rights. Even PayPal does not have such a wide range of supported banks.

asus

Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:20 am

this is the only way in India for net banking http://www.abcpayments.com
I would liek to use this

userman
Member Candidate
Member Candidate

Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:11 pm

I checked the abcpayments system. It has several payment methods. But all of them end with a step "Merchant approves the payment in his merchant admin panel", meaning that it is not possible to make automatic payments without human interaction. Or am I wrong?

maddinx2
just joined

Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:08 am

In Germany we have different Payment system which i would use in my hotspot.

For Example:

http://www.giropay.de/ is a payment system by the three biggest banks in germany.
http://www.micropayment.deis a payment system where you can use your mobile phone or other ways to pay.

dotnerd
just joined

Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:41 pm

Netcash support would definately rock!

I realised today that a TiK is definately going to solve my hotspot problems but on my journey to find a Payment Gateway i hit a brick wall ;-(

-headstrong-

Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:35 am

+1 for netcash

-headstrong-

Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:22 pm

Any progress with Netcash?

normis
MikroTik Support
MikroTik Support
Topic Author

Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:23 pm

Netcash website doesn't have any information on how to integrate it. Anyone find any more info maybe?

jacquesloubser
just joined

Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:14 am

All the info required is in the attached file. I have more docs, but they are not technical.

It looks too easy :-)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

jacquesloubser
just joined

Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:13 am

Also, on the Netcash admin site you can define the accept and reject url after the transaction.
netcash_accept_reject.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

-headstrong-

Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:31 pm

Does it work with usermanager?

normis
MikroTik Support
MikroTik Support
Topic Author

Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:44 pm

no, but jacquesloubser posted this info, so tha MikroTik considers adding support. if there is enough demand

Giepie

Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:51 pm

Many thanks to Jacques for the info and to Mikrotik for considering adding Netcash.

You most certainly have my vote reqeust for Netcash support.

Many people here in South Africa are completely forced to use RadiusManager, due to UM not supporting Netcash.

How about starting a poll so we can vote for Netcash?

G

-headstrong-

Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:37 pm

no, but jacquesloubser posted this info, so tha MikroTik considers adding support. if there is enough demand
If Mikrotik adds support, we will purchase a level 6 license immediately and use your radius instead...

We are also stuck using radius manager which is giving us nightmares

Ibersystems
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:11 pm

We use RadiusManager without problems.. only they have to fix the csv export but works fine for us.

I need that someone who used Radius manager and now uses usermanager tell me why they changed.

With usermanager you can log all the user connection? like the CTS of Radius Manager?

Thanks,

Giepie

Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:23 pm

We use RadiusManager without problems.. only they have to fix the csv export but works fine for us.

I need that someone who used Radius manager and now uses usermanager tell me why they changed.

With usermanager you can log all the user connection? like the CTS of Radius Manager?

Thanks,

I prefer UserManager above any other FreeRADIUS based product (or any other RADIUS product for that matter). Using FreeRADIUS with eg Dialup_Admin, you need to do lots of customization to fit your needs. RadiusManager is great, but when you run into problems its slightly more advanced to repair. Many people don't have Linux skills, neither coding skills to customise it to their liking.

UserManager is a great product, very little customisation needed. In order to pull reports and add extra functionality, you could write scripts that does everything for you.

Have a look on the Wiki for Krige's usage notification script, it's a GREAT example of what could be done for UM.

I myself wrote my own version, based on Krige's script, but customised to my needs. I even wrote an automatic invoicing system, running on RouterOS together with UM. It took me about 7 hours to write the initial part of the Accounting part of the script, so there might still be some bugs (none yet) and now I can customise it to MY needs. Once I'm done tidying up the script, I'll put it on the Wiki. (I used the part of Krige's script which calculate when a user reaches 50%, 75% and 90% of his CAP, and added >100% of CAP so my Accounts dept get an e-mail when a user gets CAPped).

Yes, with RadiusManager this is also possible, but, what do you prefer, a system which works great until you run into software or hardware problems and having to reinstall from scratch, difficulty importing backups etc (not too difficult, just more advanced), or a package like UM, where you can receive daily backups via E-Mail and IF you need to reinstall or replace hardware, you simply restore a backup, import your user DB and install your scripts again.

Just my 2cents :)

VIVA UM!

Ibersystems
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:33 pm

Thanks,

It's easy to do this? or you need another machine with a syslog? Here we have to log the data about 2 years in my hotspots with only one public IP:

Internal IPs from/to local-port/dst-port date/time and username.

Giepie

Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:39 pm

Everything is done in one script, billing and traffic accounting.

The UM logs are kept in the UM DB which keeps on growing.

Depending on the amount of users, get a CF or SD card (2GB+)

If you have 1000's of users RadiusManager might be the better way until UM is fully out of Beta and has the ability to store the DB remotely etc.

I don't use Syslog for traffic accounting.

Ibersystems
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:49 pm

Oks thanks!

and sorry Normis for make the threat a bit offtopic. ; )

Giepie

Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:10 pm

Yes, we did go off-topic a bit, pardon us for that!

asus

Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:03 pm

I would like to show you vbulletin Subscription Manager

they support Paypal, NOCHEX, Worldpay, Authorize.Net, 2Checkout, Moneybookers, CCBill.
also they have many good options like Transaction Log, Transaction Stats, Subscription Permissions, Payment API Manager, Test Communication

Thanks

Chilene
just joined

Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:12 pm

Is it possible to integrate sofortlastschrift.de into User Manager?
Direct Debit is a common form of payment in Germany and Payment Network is currently expanding all over Europe.
They also have a detailed handbook on how to integrate the payment system. You can find the document here: https://www.payment-network.com/images/ ... n_v1.1.pdf

centurion
just joined

Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:04 pm

Hello, I am interested to connect the module payment Click & Buy 1.2. https://www.liqpay.com/?do=pages&p=cnb12 This payment option is very relevant in my area, very much like integration.

blacky

Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:44 pm

is something going forward with worldpay integration?

-headstrong-

Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:37 pm

Any news on netcash for usermanager?

normis
MikroTik Support
MikroTik Support
Topic Author

Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:37 pm

neandero
Member Candidate
Member Candidate

Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:09 pm

Scratch Cards

using prepaid scratch cards to recharge accounts of already subscribed users.

normis
MikroTik Support
MikroTik Support
Topic Author

Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:53 pm

Scratch Cards

what's the problem to do that now? generate a list of random usernames, import into the database, and print as scratch cards

neandero
Member Candidate
Member Candidate

Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:08 pm

That is an option I am aware of, but the fact of recharging user accounts has a more brighter meaning.

Not knowing a user but just randomly generated codes will only allow me to know what mac is using what scratch card
which on the contrary i could know what user is using what scratch card. There is a big differences in between.

Long term membership may be eligible for extra offers. and like I could make relations with my users by collecting
user contact info and such.. I could find out the distances of my network coverage and solve weak areas and so..

I mean come on Normis, there are so much more benefit of knowing your users instead of just codes...

Don't you agree Bro?

Love you man...

temuri426
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:28 am

hi all...

i'm interested in how to manage the payment system whith 3tr party equipment , it is similar to this pos terminal (i choose that picture because i dont know exactly the name of this terminals)..
ICE4000.jpg
please tell me how to connect this equipment to user manager, and what is the name...

thanks ahead

normis
MikroTik Support
MikroTik Support
Topic Author

Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:19 pm

Probably these terminals are compatible with some standard RADIUS servers, so you can see which POS model you will buy, what RADIUS databases it supports, and then use that one. Hotspot is compatible with any RADIUS servers, you don't have to use User Manager.

temuri426
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:59 pm

thanks normis...

i'll found out such kind of pos terminals...

How do you think is it good way to manage client access in such way using pos terminals?

i think it will be easy for stuff..

if there is any other way, exept online payment system ..please give me advise...
thanks again

jemsenator
just joined

Re:

Fri May 06, 2011 12:41 am

PayPal/Authorize are good, but how about creating an open system to allow integration with local banks?
Mikrotik Team
I am of the opinion that this is the best solution, Lets have an open system so we can integrate our local banks, and stop asking for paypal and palpay !!

Please lets have this, its very urgent

Thanks

kseadragon
just joined

Fri May 31, 2013 6:54 pm

China Alipay can support you?

jmllh513
just joined

Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:00 am

Since UserManager is isolated form external databases, it would be good if it can use info from external source about payments or payment status for users.

Daellus
just joined

IPpay payment option

Wed May 11, 2016 11:57 pm

Our company currently uses IPpay (http://www.converge-tech.com) to
process our internet customer payments online. One of our business
clients uses Ubiquiti Unifi on their premises for guest access, but
we're looking to move away from that as MikroTik looks to be the
better hotspot management solution for us. Unifi natively supports
IPpay, but unfortunately the MikroTik doesn't.

So right now I've been talking with the IPpay support and they'll be
sending me the API package information so that I can (in theory)
manually configure IPpay as a payment option on the gateway to
up-sale access speeds. Does anyone have any experience with
doing this, or perhaps can point me to any good resources?

The IPpay API uses a php->xml processing schema, which I'm not
yet as familiar with as I'd prefer.

Christopher

travisms

Mon May 16, 2016 2:47 pm

I would also +1 for netcash, or any other alternative such as payfast / paygate as PayPal does not support ZAR (South African Rand) as a currency.

dennyglover
just joined

Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:40 am

I second Jeeva in this request.

Netcash is the only payment gateway aimed at the smaller service provider. Paypal is not very popular, as for many years they stopped accepting South African Credit Cards.

If I can make a suggestion, I feel it would be nice if User Manager could implement payment gateways for each country so everyone has at least one payment gateway. For SA, Netcash is the right one to choose.

I know Netcash is now fully working in Radius Manager by DMA Softlabs.

Many thanks, G

dennyglover
just joined

Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:49 am

[quote=jemsenator] if Radius manager from DMA Softlab allowed Custom Payment Gateway is would be the best RM for Mikrotik
[quote="andreacoppini"]PayPal/Authorize are good, but how about creating an open system to allow integration with local banks?[/quote]

Mikrotik Team
I am of the opinion that this is the best solution, Lets have an open system so we can integrate our local banks, and stop asking for paypal and palpay !!

Please lets have this, its very urgent

Thanks
[/quote]Apparaently Radius Manager from DMA softlab does not support Custom Payment gateway it is made specifically for their own favourite countries kkkkkkk!!!

dennyglover
just joined

Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:55 am

does anyone have a solution to instant access service (IAS) with custom payment gateway for mikrotik i want to create profiles which are viewable on the hotspot page and clients can purchase the vouchers through API payment gateway,DMA Radius manager is quite perfect but its a pitty its GEO-RESTRICTED to specific countries
anyone with help i would be so grateful for a solution to sync my local bank

dennyglover
just joined

Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:35 pm

Thanks,
Radius manager would be the best system to use if it allowed custom payment gateway in order to link with local banks,let us hope that they will release a new version very soon

dennyglover
just joined

Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:24 am

Scratch Cards

what's the problem to do that now? generate a list of random usernames, import into the database, and print as scratch cards
does UM have IAS instant access service for clients to purchase vouchers automatically secondly can i use my local bank,s custom API gateway for payments before giving a client a voucher

dennyglover
just joined

Re:

Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:07 pm

you are contradicting yourself, because you were asking for paypal. paypal is not tested yet, it will be it's first public test (beta). it doesn't matter in which ROS it is in, user manager will still be untested.

edit: I have good news for you ...
http://wiki.mikrotik.com/wiki/User_Mana ... nts#PayPal
i would like to intergrate UM with paynow.co.zw any good news?

ganggumalam
just joined

Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:18 pm

DeeGlover
just joined

Re:

Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:56 am

Canyou also provide som interface that can use custom payment service. Since UserManager is isolated form external databases, it would be good if it can use info from external source about payments or payment status for users.

That would allow developing (or using) third partu applcation for money acounting and let MT interact with it.
is it now possible to use a local bank with userman.i have been waiting for years for this

DeeGlover
just joined

Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:58 am

What kind of Payment systems do you prefer using? What kind of system should we support first as the most widely used one? Maybe there are others that we don't mention here?
I would like to use paynow.co.zw for our clients to make payments may you assist.

joserudi
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:41 pm

Hello, is there any way to delete the logs that are in payments? Thank you

Amm0
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:38 am

+1 for Stripe support

DSK

Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:20 pm

Mpesa mobile payment.

sagonelly
just joined

Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:27 pm

Mpesa mobile payment.
Exactly in Kenya and east Africa M-PESA mobile money transfer and payment is the leader by far. You definitely want to have it integrated.

nithinkumar2000
Member Candidate
Member Candidate

Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:30 pm

Probably these terminals are compatible with some standard RADIUS servers, so you can see which POS model you will buy, what RADIUS databases it supports, and then use that one. Hotspot is compatible with any RADIUS servers, you don't have to use User Manager.
Razorpay is now most trending and higly prefered platform used in INDIA
https://razorpay.com/

Hope you can do someting to integrate RazorPay to User Manager which will benefit many WISP and Hotels in INDIA.

Thanks

toxicfusion
Member Candidate
Member Candidate

Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:20 pm

+1 for Stripe support
another +1 for stripe!!!

KeamKym
just joined

Fri Sep 04, 2020 11:46 pm

In East Africa we have M-Pesa API. We'd love to be integrated and accept payment.

TeddyTigan
just joined

Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:16 pm

M-Pesa API integration would really be a thumbs up for me