Community discussions

MikroTik App

tiran
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Topic Author

user manager profile limitation

Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:37 am

in my hotspot when i create i add profile after that i connect device it show the profile automatically removed. and device can use unlimited data

HenryChinaski
just joined

Re: user manager profile limitation

Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:41 pm

Tiran,

Hi. I think i have a similar issue in user manager.

I have created a profile with no validity and a limitation from 10 to 12, weekdays. The profiles first gets the state of waiting, that is ok beacause is waiting the user to log in. After user log in, state goes to Active. When the limitation finish, lets say 1230 PM, profile is still active but "actual profile" is empty. This makes that the next day user has no active profile and when he wants to login he gets "no profile found"

Is this your situation?

Thanks. Henry

tiran
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Topic Author

Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:10 am

this is the question in my case if user does not log offed user can use data more than user profile limitation.

tiran
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Topic Author

Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:17 am

i have another question too.
i have created profile limitation as 100 MB transfer with 2 shared users. now i can use username and password for two devices. but actually user name not shared. that means both device can use 100 MB transfer limit per each total amount is 200 MB. is that correct. in the previously i have used and tested those two device can use totally 100 MB. i need that previews status setup