Community discussions

MikroTik App

Thiha
just joined
Topic Author

User Manager - Actual Profile is Missing for Hotspot User Error

Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:39 am

Dear All,

I'm having problem with user manager radius server. I'm install usermanager package in my physical mikrotik CCR1036 Router and applied Hotspot with radius service for over 1,000 user. I have create user account and limition (time and download speed) profile for these user. Some of user are using one account for one user, some user are using one unlimited shared user account for unlimited user.

The problem is, when i have done creating user account, user can login and use internet with this accout. But the next day, some of the profile are missing in the user actual profile. Not missing in the Profile configuration tab, just missing in actual profile of user account. And also some time some of annoyed error are occured in my User Manager.
What is this problem and If you have solution for this problem, please help me.

Thanks and Regards,
Thiha Hlaing Oo
Myanmar

mzrana
Trainer
Trainer

Re: User Manager - Actual Profile is Missing for Hotspot User Error

Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:47 pm

Dear All,

I'm having problem with user manager radius server. I'm install usermanager package in my physical mikrotik CCR1036 Router and applied Hotspot with radius service for over 1,000 user. I have create user account and limition (time and download speed) profile for these user. Some of user are using one account for one user, some user are using one unlimited shared user account for unlimited user.

The problem is, when i have done creating user account, user can login and use internet with this accout. But the next day, some of the profile are missing in the user actual profile. Not missing in the Profile configuration tab, just missing in actual profile of user account. And also some time some of annoyed error are occured in my User Manager.

Thanks and Regards,
Thiha Hlaing Oo
Myanmar
First of all , upgrade your router to latest bugfixed OS version.
send ur usermanager profile picture included limitation in details
it`ll be fixed, no worries

seamusobrien
just joined

Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:34 am

Hi
Have you had any luck with resolving this issue?

seamusobrien
just joined

Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:40 am

Dear All,

Thanks and Regards,
Thiha Hlaing Oo
Myanmar
Hi

Have you had any luck finding a solution?

theinhtay
just joined

Wed May 16, 2018 6:11 pm

Dear All,

same thing happened in my place.My configuration is attached.
Is there any missing ?
thank you.

THA
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

dmayan

Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:53 pm

Same thing happening to me on 6.42.12, CHR

All my users lose their profiles and can't login.

Regards