MikroTik App

engineertote
Member Candidate
Member Candidate
Topic Author

Prepaid start new timing after rstart the UM!!staff pls help

Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:04 pm

Hi all

i have problem with the usermanager prepaid users , when i add new credit with specific period its working normally as it should be , but if i turn off and on my user manager Router Board , the prepaid users having anoother extra Time in the time left !! how is this ? i read all the wiki and examples and applied 100% the right config in user manager but its still same problem .

i have tried with RB433 with both OS 4.6 and 3.30 and both having same problem ..

one more thing ,, from the wiki i read that in v 4 its should be profile instead of credit but here i did not see that as both having same credit and there is no profile section in 4.6 UM .

Here is screen shots from my UM
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

engineertote
Member Candidate
Member Candidate
Topic Author

Re: Prepaid start new timing after rstart the UM!!staff pls

Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:25 am

Steaaange :roll: ,,, more than three days i post my problem and till now no answer !!!! please any advice ? is this bug in UM or i have something wrong in configuration ? can i do this job with MT UM or i have to sue another Radius server ...

pleeeeeeeeeeeease help as its very urgent and important to solve this issue

Any post is highly appreciated

Thanks

hammal
just joined

Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:12 pm

LOGIN INTO UM ADD CREDIT

NAME ANYTHING

SHOULD BE IF YOU WANT TO CREATE 18000S WHICH IS 5HRS TO LAST FOR 6DAYS

TIME: 6D IS 6DAYS

FULL PRICE: ANY

EXTENDED PRICE: ANY

SO IF YOUR USERS LOG OUT UM WILL STOP TIME SESSION FOR 6DAYS, THEN AFTER 6DAYS, CREDIT REACH

SO YOUR USERS NEED TO USE THEIR TIME BEFORE 6DAYS

OK SO SEE MY ATTACHMENT
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

engineertote
Member Candidate
Member Candidate
Topic Author

Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:56 pm

Hi dear

Thanks for posting ,, i have contacted Mikrotik support and they informed that the issue with the old package of UM itself .. you can try it same procedure u post and see the time left for any user u add ,, then try to turn off and then turn on your Routerboard where the UM is installed u will see that the left time is increase .. u can also see the users already expired are able to access after this power cycle.

upgarded UM to new test package its solved this issue but still having another problem , if the time is expired and the user didn't logged out he can use the internet and the UM didn't deny his username and password untill he log out by himself " The user " then he can not log ing again

Thanks

LOGIN INTO UM ADD CREDIT

NAME ANYTHING

SHOULD BE IF YOU WANT TO CREATE 18000S WHICH IS 5HRS TO LAST FOR 6DAYS

TIME: 6D IS 6DAYS

FULL PRICE: ANY

EXTENDED PRICE: ANY

SO IF YOUR USERS LOG OUT UM WILL STOP TIME SESSION FOR 6DAYS, THEN AFTER 6DAYS, CREDIT REACH

SO YOUR USERS NEED TO USE THEIR TIME BEFORE 6DAYS

OK SO SEE MY ATTACHMENT

sohaiba
just joined

Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:25 pm

Hey guys.
My first post here actually.I am quite new to Mikrotik routers,been only about a week or so since I have begun.However I have been getting the hang of it,the forums and wiki on mikroitk have been really helpful in letting me set up a RB1000 as a hotspot gateway.I have ROS v4.6 installed with UM 4-6.
But I am facing the same problem as mentioned above. Every time I reboot the RouterBoard,the 'Left Time' limit increases and takes any random time.I have checked the configuration and all,everything is fine.

Is there any fix available for this bug yet?

engineertote
Member Candidate
Member Candidate
Topic Author

Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:44 am

Hi ,,

reload the test UM 4.6 from here http://forum.mikrotik.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=35718 , this is will solve the time increase problem after reboot but its will not disconnect the expired users until they log out by themselves then when they try to log in again the UM will not allow them .

Regards

Hey guys.
My first post here actually.I am quite new to Mikrotik routers,been only about a week or so since I have begun.However I have been getting the hang of it,the forums and wiki on mikroitk have been really helpful in letting me set up a RB1000 as a hotspot gateway.I have ROS v4.6 installed with UM 4-6.
But I am facing the same problem as mentioned above. Every time I reboot the RouterBoard,the 'Left Time' limit increases and takes any random time.I have checked the configuration and all,everything is fine.

Is there any fix available for this bug yet?