Community discussions

MikroTik App

mh654
just joined
Topic Author

usermanager generating batch of users ....only numbers

Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:11 pm

in usermanager when generating batch of users, I want them only numbers, without any letters, can usermanager do that ? how ? . and if there is another user management program for mikrotik can do that please tell.

example
username: 18548
paswword: 754

BSSENG
just joined

Re: usermanager generating batch of users ....only numbers

Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:58 am

++1
How can we print the user manager in only numbers?

BSSENG
just joined

Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:27 pm

No one?

mbrtonpye

Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:50 pm

You can do this using my Account and Ticket Generator
The Config file allows you to specify what characters will be used to generate both usernames and passwords

I have made my software available in a website at the following location:
http://www.softreg.co.uk/HSGAccountTicketGenerator/
You can download it from there.

It will print tickets to just about any printer which is set up to print on a windows machine but is specifically designed to print to 'strip' tickets so will waste paper if you are printing to A4 or Letter (or similar).

I use a very simple POS58 thermal printer which I bought on eBay and it works fine.

The software must be licensed to get all of the functionality working (I may be persuaded to give a few licenses away for free to people who are prepared to help with testing it for me, not everyone though!).

It also uses an MS-SQLServer database for accounting which can be disabled. In theory, it should also work for other databases but I have not tried it and would be interested to hear from people who set it up to run against MySQL etc.

I will write up some documentation when I have chance as there are a lot of features which will need a little explanation.

Have a look, tell me what you think and we will see how well it works!

mh654
just joined
Topic Author

Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:41 am

You can do this using my Account and Ticket Generator
The Config file allows you to specify what characters will be used to generate both usernames and passwords

I have made my software available in a website at the following location:
http://www.softreg.co.uk/HSGAccountTicketGenerator/
You can download it from there.

It will print tickets to just about any printer which is set up to print on a windows machine but is specifically designed to print to 'strip' tickets so will waste paper if you are printing to A4 or Letter (or similar).

I use a very simple POS58 thermal printer which I bought on eBay and it works fine.

The software must be licensed to get all of the functionality working (I may be persuaded to give a few licenses away for free to people who are prepared to help with testing it for me, not everyone though!).

It also uses an MS-SQLServer database for accounting which can be disabled. In theory, it should also work for other databases but I have not tried it and would be interested to hear from people who set it up to run against MySQL etc.

I will write up some documentation when I have chance as there are a lot of features which will need a little explanation.

Have a look, tell me what you think and we will see how well it works!

it need username and password to open

freemannnn
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:04 am

a very old topic but it would be nice if user manager generates vouchers with only numbers.