Community discussions

MikroTik App

robertdelgado
just joined
Topic Author

UserManager in RouterOS 6.29.1 BUG - User Not Found

Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:23 am

Greeting

UserManager recently implemented in RouterOS 6.29.1 CCR1100AHx2 with a hotspot.

When I tried to login to the Hotspot, it threw the error "User <user -name> not found .

check that all was well configured , have a loopback interface with an IP / 32, the Hotspot Server Profile was properly configured, the RADIUS Menu had everything well and the UserManager in Section routers also .

Verify that the requests were verified in the statistics of RADIUS Menu winbox and the LOG 's also throwing error UserManager same mistake that had the hotspot and Log in Winbox .

I came to the conclusion that RouterOS version had a bug and realize a downgrade to version 6.28 and the problem was corrected .

juanvi
Member Candidate
Member Candidate

Returned in 6.32.2? Re: UserManager in RouterOS 6.29.1 BUG - User Not Found

Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:54 am

Happening here too with 6.32.2.
A user paid for a month of service and no account was created. Paypal payment completed succesfully.

Testing a Little more is shown that users created in sign-in portal are shown in user manager web if paypal is not completed, but can't access because "user<xxx>not found" is displayed in login captive portal page.

Under Winbox Radius tab i can see the rejects for the users created from web form. Added profiles manually but "user not found" anyway. Works well with direct created users in user-manager web.

juanvi
Member Candidate
Member Candidate

Re: UserManager in RouterOS 6.29.1 BUG - User Not Found

Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:19 pm

Appered again this gen/2017. A router reboot solved the issue