Community discussions

q2ker
just joined
Topic Author

Simple Queue

Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:22 pm

Hello. Can you say, I correctly configure the queue?

2 offices are connected by UDP VPN through the Internet service provider, in every office on the telephony server, running on the UDP. Do I set up the priority of passing traffic. Each office this setting: 10.10.1.111 - telephony server in the 1st office, the 2nd is the same thing but with a different IP:

ZeroByte
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Re: Simple Queue

Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:25 pm

This probably works to put traffic into this queue the way you want - you should probably set up another "default" queue that catches all other traffic so that you can place the other queue at priority 8 (or some lower-rank priority than the voice queue).
When given a spoon,
you should not cling to your fork.
The soup will get cold.

q2ker
just joined
Topic Author

Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:44 pm

This probably works to put traffic into this queue the way you want - you should probably set up another "default" queue that catches all other traffic so that you can place the other queue at priority 8 (or some lower-rank priority than the voice queue).
If I right understand you, I must create a second QUEUE with low priority? If yes, that I mast wtite in "target" field?

ZeroByte
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:03 pm

If I right understand you, I must create a second QUEUE with low priority? If yes, that I mast wtite in "target" field?
Put the LAN IP range (10.1.1.0/24)

Make sure the VoIP server's queue is first in the list and the general queue is second in the list.
When given a spoon,
you should not cling to your fork.
The soup will get cold.

chechito
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:43 pm

as zerobyte says

you have to put under control (queuing) all the traffic who is passing across your wan connection

then you prioritize the voip traffic