I'm facing with an issue when I set Multiple DHCP.
in my design Eth2 and Eth3 and Wlan are supposed to be configured in different Subnet for Different Network.
Eth2 is connected to a D-Link Switch which all LAN Devices are pointed to the Switch with subnet 172.16.10.0/24.
Eth3 is connected to Unifi AP (Ubiquiti) directly with subnet 172.16.11.0/23
what I have done :
1. I have disabled Default Bridge configuration which Eth2 is bridged with Wlan1.
2. Master Interface has been changed to 'none' in Eht3.
3. A Virtual AP has been created for Guest users.
4. IP addresses has been assigned to related interfaces.
5. 3 different range IP pool has been created and assigned to DHCP Servers
the problem is Eth3 is not working and 'Eth2 DHCP is serving to Ubiquiti AP users.
is there any more other option that I didn't set?