Community discussions

MikroTik App

aduaci
just joined
Topic Author

About "I am not a robot"

Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:24 pm

I only have 1 ip address. 1000 users from Mikrotik are coming from the same ip address. When I enter every web site, the welcome screen "I am not a robot" comes out. I want to create a rope pool of 100 clients. And I want to define 5 ip addresses in this pool. I want to use these 5 ip addresses mixedly in this group. I want to get rid of the "I am not a robot" screen by creating 10 ip pools in total and giving 50 ip addresses. I am new to this issue and in no way can I solve the problem. I would like your assistance in this regard.

pukkita
Trainer
Trainer

Re: About "I am not a robot"

Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:36 pm

You need to hire more public IPs, for google or similar sites, a single "user" (your public IP) is requesting the "same" web page or service hundreds or thousands of times simulatenously.

Once you have several Public IPs, by using Packet classifier/mangling (have a look at http://mum.mikrotik.com/presentations/US12/tomas.pdf) make outgoing traffic to be natted accross your public IPs.

normis
MikroTik Support
MikroTik Support

Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:49 pm

Answer is right above your post. Please read before posting.

msatter
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:38 pm

I am " I AM NOT A ROBOT ERROR" in my network with several locations , kindly help me with how to fix this issue.
what is the steps to take in mikrotik.
An read could not harm. It is a problem created by Google on purpose because it does not like not to be able pinpoint a IP address to a user.
So DON'T use Google if you not want to be accused time and time again as a robot.

Choose a different search engine as duckduckgo.com or qwant.com.

Steveocee
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:41 pm

I am " I AM NOT A ROBOT ERROR" in my network with several locations , kindly help me with how to fix this issue.
what is the steps to take in mikrotik.
An read could not harm. It is a problem created by Google on purpose because it does not like not to be able pinpoint a IP address to a user.
So DON'T use Google if you not want to be accused time and time again as a robot.

Choose a different search engine as duckduckgo.com or qwant.com.
You can't expect the OP to message his 1000 users though and politely ask they don't use Google if they don't want to see an error message.