Community discussions

MikroTik App

gxmc
just joined
Topic Author

Im not able to do some actions in any of my routerboards

Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:41 pm

I have 9 rbs in my network and suddenly I stopped being able to do somethings like changing a port in a dstnat rule. My user have full access to every one of these rbs, there is like 4 different models of rbs in my network and every one of it have that limitation now. I cant to change ports if Im creating a new rule and I cant change ports for a existing rule (and the rule is working with the current port). Whats that? I even tried to log in with my coworker's laptop and user, same problem. I tried to create a new user with full access and that new user had the same restrictions. I also tried different winbox's versions. I have no idea whats causing it, any suggestion?

pukkita
Trainer
Trainer

Re: Im not able to do some actions in any of my routerboards

Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:17 am

ROS version? Winbox version?

gxmc
just joined
Topic Author

Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:44 am

Many different versions for both RBs and Winboxes.

My main RB is a CCR1009-8G-1S and the current firmware is 3.22, v.6.28
It also happens with the RBs 750 V6.18 and the HAP Lite v6.34.2

I tried the winbox's version from the mikrotik.com site and the versions I downloaded from every one of my RB, every one returns the same results.

pukkita
Trainer
Trainer

Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:38 pm

There should be a common denominator.

Winbox version from Mikrotik site isn't very specific, unless you provide more specific details it will be hard to help you. Latest version, 3.10

Specifically, what OS does your laptop use, and which Winbox version are you using? what about your co-worker?

what happens specifically when you "can't change" a port on a dst-nat rule? screenshots will be useful too if relevant, also specific dst-nat parameters.

Have you tried to clear cache on winbox?