Community discussions

Steelvan
just joined
Topic Author

Rainbow Six Siege Trying to Open NAT ports

Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:30 pm

Hello,

Complete noob here when it comes to routers and port forwarding. I have a strict NAT and I would like to try and open the ports, but I am really confused with all the buttons after I logged into the router. I've tried multiple tutorials about port forwarding but still keep getting strict NAT. Probably doing something wrong. I also don't know what type of WAN I am using, there are so many options: Fibre, all Ethernet, all ppp, all vlan, all wireless, ether1, ether2, ether3, ether4, wlan1.

Uplay PC:
TCP: 80, 443, 14000, 14008

Game Ports:
UDP: 6015

These are the ports I have to open up. Please help. Thank you in advance.

normis
MikroTik Support
MikroTik Support

Re: Rainbow Six Siege Trying to Open NAT ports

Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:36 pm

If you already have access to your router, opening ports happens in the "IP -> Firewall -> NAT" section. You must make a new rule with the action "Dst-nat" with the chain "dst-nat". In that rule you must specify src-address, dst-port, protocol (tcp or udp) and any other settings you need.
No answer to your question? How to write posts

irghost
Member Candidate
Member Candidate

Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:54 pm

Hello,

Complete noob here when it comes to routers and port forwarding. I have a strict NAT and I would like to try and open the ports, but I am really confused with all the buttons after I logged into the router. I've tried multiple tutorials about port forwarding but still keep getting strict NAT. Probably doing something wrong. I also don't know what type of WAN I am using, there are so many options: Fibre, all Ethernet, all ppp, all vlan, all wireless, ether1, ether2, ether3, ether4, wlan1.

Uplay PC:
TCP: 80, 443, 14000, 14008

Game Ports:
UDP: 6015

These are the ports I have to open up. Please help. Thank you in advance.
you Need just simple 1:1 NAT
1 to 1 NAT
For nat type OPEN
MTCNA MTCRE MTCTCE MTCUME MTCWE MTCIPv6E MTCINE

Steelvan
just joined
Topic Author

Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:11 pm

If you already have access to your router, opening ports happens in the "IP -> Firewall -> NAT" section. You must make a new rule with the action "Dst-nat" with the chain "dst-nat". In that rule you must specify src-address, dst-port, protocol (tcp or udp) and any other settings you need.
Hi Thank you for the quick reply.

Is this how it is suppose to look?

http://imgur.com/VLsImpr