Help need from expert:
My devices :RB962UiGS-5HacT2HnT + Huawei E8372 USB modem
I have setup this combination to enable all the LAN PCs to access to the internet but I fail to enable the access from the internet to access to one of my server on my LAN.
Below are the detail information:
1. My ISP public IP : 115.164.xx.xxx (This can be obtained from http://checkip.dyndns.org )
2. Huawei E8372 WAN IP : 10.64.xxx.xx (This was obtained from Device information from the USB stick setup webpage)
3. Huawei E8372 gateway : 192.168.8.1 (default)
3. RB962UiGS-5HacT2HnT lte1 IP : 192.168.8.100/24 (This was obtained from /ip dhcp-client print)
4. RB962UiGS-5HacT2HnT gateway : 192.168.88.1 (default)
5. My LAN server IP : 192.168.88.23 (let assume it obtained this IP from RB DHCP server)
1. http://192.168.8.1 -> route me to Huawei E8372 setup page (correct)
2. http://10.64.xxx.xx -> also route me to Huawei E8372 setup page (???)
3. http://192.168.88.1 -> route me to RB962UiGS-5HacT2HnT WebFig (correct)
4. http://192.168.8.100 -> also route me to RB962UiGS-5HacT2HnT WebFig (???)
Expert advice is needed on how to configure this combination so that I can access my LAN server from internet. Thanks.