Community discussions

MikroTik App

azoo32
just joined
Topic Author

Mikrotik trunk to cisco switch + 2 ISP pcc o NTH

Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:19 pm

hi guys
i want to know if its possible to configure pcc LB or NTH in bridge (trunk) mode
and thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sob
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Re: Mikrotik trunk to cisco switch + 2 ISP pcc o NTH

Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:13 pm

This could use some more info, it's not clear at all what the config of router is, what's connected to it, what exactly you want to load balance, etc. If it was regular router connected to trunk port, you could use standard dual WAN config, one VLAN as WAN1, another as WAN2. If you need something else, share more details.
People who quote full posts should be spanked with ethernet cable. Some exceptions for multi-topic threads may apply. Not intended as incentive for masochists.

azoo32
just joined
Topic Author

Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:55 pm

lets say that i want to use both isp's 1 & 2 and my Mk router connected to a cisco switch in bridge mode
and i want to use the same switch as access for users and wan ports for (isp1/isp2)
Last edited by azoo32 on Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sob
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:26 pm

Nope, didn't help.
... Mk router connected to a cisco switch in mode bridge mode
Try to express this in more words, with example config or something, describe where and how exactly are users connected, etc..
People who quote full posts should be spanked with ethernet cable. Some exceptions for multi-topic threads may apply. Not intended as incentive for masochists.

anavds

Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:45 pm

azoo explain your requirement without using any technical jargon and half attempts at describing the solution.

Example.
Requirement(s):
I have an FTP server program that I want to share music and photos with family.

Assets:
I have a hex router a single dynamic public IP address and a dyndns service with name "KeepItSimple"
I have the three WANIPs of my family locations 1234, 4567, 6789

In your case I see

Requirements: ?? I sense some load balancing discussion may be appropriate. (ex I have 3 sets of users on my LAN and i want to prioritize their access to the available two ISP as follows......... Which begs the requirement for the other end of the stick (ex. I have two WANS which I want to load balance as follows).........

Assets:
CISCO managed switch 48 port
HEX Router
TWO ISPs