Setting up a new (US-based) location and not able to move most (any?) of my network equipment with me, so if someone could do me a favor and check over this and see if I'm missing something (other than...you know...most of my marbles) or have the wrong idea, etc.
(If this is the wrong area, let me know...just seemed like the best)
Basically this will be a 90% Mikrotik network setup.
Normally I'm a Cisco (commence boo and hiss) or Sonicwall (pardon while I boo and hiss) guy, so I want to make sure I am not missing anything.
Draytech Vigor 130 (gateway/DSL-modem-only mode)
- Dell 5548P (main)
- CRS112-8P (WAP PoE)
- CRS328-24P-4S+RM (x2) (interconnect between buildings)
- cAP ac (x3) (main & secondary building)
- hAP ac (x2) (secondary & tertiary building)
- wAP ac (x2-4) (outdoor)
Perle CM-1110-SFP (x4) (30x convertor modules from main building)
That's the basic portion of it. I've tried to keep it simple.
- I hate most firewall systems, pfSense at least gives me some options.
- VPN access is important-ish. Using Open-VPN (cause other options either suck or are way too expensive) for about 3 users
- CCTV is near vital, the system used has been used in a similar location and works.
- Location is using ADSL2/VDSL (Centurylink?) with around 12 mbps down and 1.5 mbps up
- There will be 10+ subnets for this location
I think this is all I am going to need, anyone see anything additional needed?