This is my first post on this forum. I'm very happy with my router: MK HaP AC2. I have a residential PPPoE gigabit internet connection.
I bought this device because i'd like to create 2 separated networks. My actual network is 192.168.0.0/24.
I need to link 1 SSiD and 1 device port to the IoT devices.
The second port will be connected to a TP Link switch with management. I will connect also some wired IoT decices but also my private network.
I have some IoT devices that should be placed in a separated network so my plan looks like this:
1. 2 SSID (1 for both networks) =>done
2. Addresses 192.168.0.0/24 and 192.168.10.0/24 (default one and another one) => Done
3. 2 DHCP servers 1 default and the second one for 192.168.10.0/24 => Done
The problem is that i don't know what should I do next.
I created with success a different configuration with 2 VLAN
192.168.0.0/24 => the management network
192.168.10.0/24 => VLAN 10 for private network
192.168.20.0/24 => VLAN 20 for IoT devices.
Everithing was ok but:
- i couldn't connect the SSID to VLAN
- i prefer to have just 1 VLAN if is possible and management network to be the same as my private network.
I don't know to use CLI .
Can someone help ne a little bit?
Thank you for your time.