Hello, I need some help with regards to the DHCP Server + BRIDGE setup, because I don't know why I get wrong IP address on a new bridge I create
I've started from the defconf. My WAN is working and there is a default bridge called `bridge`.
# Steps I took
0. created a new bridge called `LAN_BRIDGE`
1. added 3 interfaces (eth4,5 & wlan1) to a bridge called: `LAN_BRIDGE`
2. Gave `LAN_BRIDGE` an ADDRESS of: 192.168.50.1/24 NETWORK: 192.168.50.0
3. Created DHCP server with interface: `LAN_BRIDGE`
4. Created DHCP server network with ADDRESS: 192.168.50.0/24, GW: 192.168.50.1, NET MASK: 0
# The Issue
When I connect to one of the ports assigned to the `LAN_BRIDGE` I get assigned a wrong IP address IPs I get belong to the `defconf` network 192.168.88.0/24. What did I do wrong in this configuration and why I get wrong leased IP addresses?