Good morning Christopher, glad to hear from the community. Just switched to Mikrotik, I normally use Ubiquiti stuff.
Yes we're sharing open source material and we wish to keep a good ratio.
It's not workin. here is what I have done so far :
- /ip firewall nat add chain=dstnat dst-port=1234 action=dst-nat protocol=tcp to-address=192.168.1.1 to-port=1234
- /ip firewall nat add chain=dstnat dst-port=1234 action=dst-nat protocol=udp to-address=192.168.1.1 to-port=1234
- I also have UPnP enabled (Allow To Disable External Interface : Unchecked, Show Dummy Rule Checked
- I see Bytes and Packets going trough on the NAT Tab for these previous two rules
- Under uTorrent, I have the same fixed port, Enable UPnP port mapping, Enable NAT-PMP port mapping, add windows firewall exception checked
- I've allowed the program into my Kaspersky Firewall and Windows Firewall
- When I check my port on Open Port Check Tool online it says that the port IS open
- But... Under uTorrent, I get "Results : Port is not open..."
I really don't get it...