I am newbie in Mikrotik.
I am being asked by MTCINE guy to
1. Reset to factory default without pressing Reset button on RB951 without knowing its ip, username and password
I remember correctly because I ever tested, that can done by using the following method
1. press hold Reset button on power up till led blinking
> /system reset-configuration
but that only happen when you successfully login
3. later after 1 hour left him. I remember doing Netinstall.
This is like booting os from your pc
But that one need pressing Reset button as well
4. short jumper inside the box. but that also the same as pressing Reset button
1. connect directly to Mikrotik from my pc
my pc didn't get any ip in LAN ether2
2. Winbox connect to MAC address of ether1 didn't respond
1. Do you think is possible to reset to factory default without pressing Reset button?