Community discussions

MikroTik App

nosharwan
just joined
Topic Author

need to configure mikrotik as a managable switch

Tue May 21, 2019 11:55 am

MIKROTIK.jpg
this my diagram i am a internet service provider in my town.i have 500 Mbps with 8 IP pool Cir and want to share with my three loop holder, first one require 70 Mbps, second require 20 Mbps and third require 35 Mbps and rest for my usage.i want to give them live ip (public ip ) i want to configure a mikrotik as a manageable switch .how to bound the ports which they pass the my live ip to my loop holder? i have try my best to do so but not succeeded. i want to configure ingress and egress rate in mikrotik ports to pass the live ip with bound speed
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

routik
Member Candidate
Member Candidate

Re: need to configure mikrotik as a managable switch

Wed May 29, 2019 1:36 am

You are the author of this post viewtopic.php?f=9&t=146010&p=726735#p726735 and this too viewtopic.php?f=13&t=148582&p=731388#p731388 , off which all is about the same request.
If you still can't do it after some of the responses from the above posts, you may consider
to hire a consultant to set up the network for you. It may be expensive at the start but the long term it is going to cheaper, less time consuming, and avoid possible problems for customers, in summary, good for your business.