Community discussions

MikroTik App

rossomike1966
just joined
Topic Author

SXT LTE + HAP AC LITE Connection error

Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:58 pm

Good morning
I kindly ask for help and / or clarifications.
I have a CPE SXT LTE in connection with a HAP AC LITE TC (powers the CPE and radiates WIFI in the home); until about a week ago everything is fine .. then without reason the HAP has started to give me connection problems, in the sense that it tells me it is connected but the internet is not available.
the only way I have to restart the system is to reboot the CPE, but randomly after now the problem returns.
then I started doing tests; the first .. I attached the CPE with the injector directly to the PC ... all right for over 24 hours; step to the second test .. the injector I connect it directly to the HAP (ETH n.1) to check the wifi instead of the PC.. and even this case the test is successful... are over 24 hours of uninterrupted service.
I would therefore think that the problem could be the POE port of the HAP. However I'm not sure.....in this case WINBOX show me the CPE is regularly working (signal, intensity, etc) .. however the wifi inside the house does not work ..
after doing these tests though ... the wifi has stopped working; I attached the injector directly to the pc and even in this case the internet line does not work (even if winbox tells me that the internet works 100%) ..
I restarted the cpe again .. but this time I can no longer access the cpe, nor the router, either via wif or via lan
can you help me please?
Thank you very much