Hello MikroTik Forum and Users,
As a new MikroTik user and Member in this Forum Iam reaching out cos I fail at this Point horrible. Please excuse in advance if there are any other posts about this Task. It would be helpfull to get a helpfull link.
So whats the case ? I like to get https access for webfig through a selfsigned cert. What I did ?
My past steps:
1. System --> Certificates
2. Certificate SSL named a new Cert. (xXx - just for example)
3. entered country
4. Key Size:2048
5. Days Valid: 3650 -> for ten years
6. Tab Key Usage: choosed tls server --> Apply & Sign (Button pushed) & Ok
7. IP --> Service --> IP Service List
8. Choose a network address range (Available From: 192.168.x.x/24)
9. Certificate dropdown Menu: to choose my locally selfsigned certificate (here I called xXx - just for example)
10. Apply & then ok
But here it comes: its just marked in Red the IP Service list instead the other services which are enabled. www-ssl service was enabled by my self, as well.
thanks for helping me out