Hi there, I'm trying to create a VPN with Cloud service, I do step by step of how to do it but for some reason I can't get it work.
This is what I've done:
- Interface: Add PPTP Server Binding
Enable PPTP Server and set my custom profile
- Secrets: Establish user and password for remote connection, service = PPTP and profile = my custom profile.
- Profiles: Created a "VPN" profile what is have as local address the gateway of my LAN (192.168.88.1) and as remote adress a custom pool that I created with a range of 10 ip's (192-168.88.200-210)
- Cloud: Enabled. Copy the xxxxxx.sn.mynetname.net.
If i test the cloud DNS by LAN it works perfectly. I recieve an IP from the Pool, and everything looks great. Now, when i try to connect from outside just don't work. I don't know if it is something in the firewall (I dont think so, because my firewall router is with default configuration and don't have nothing special). And yes, I'm receiving the public IP in my mikrotik.
The only thing that i added to the firewall are these rules:
- chain=input protocol=47 action=accept
- chain=input protocol=6 dst-port= 1723 action=accept
And stil can't get it worked.