Community discussions

MikroTik App

raymercastillo
just joined
Topic Author

MKT VPN IPSEC RULES NAT FOR TELNET

Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:15 pm

saludos comunidad, escribo para ver si alguien puede ayudarme con dicho problema que tengo, ya tengo establecido mi tunel vpn y deseo hacer telnet desde mi lan local a la lan remota , que regla deberia probar para que me que funcione dicha conexion dado que no logro hacer que haga telnet en la red remota

Greetings community, I am writing to see if someone can help me with this problem that I have, I already have my vpn tunnel established and I want to telnet from my local lan to the remote lan, which rule should I try so that said connection works since I can't make it telnet to the remote network

CZFan
Forum Guru
Forum Guru
Location: South Africa, Krugersdorp (Home town of Brad Binder)

Re: MKT VPN IPSEC RULES NAT FOR TELNET

Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:15 pm

If you want to telnet to the router itself at remote site, then add a firewall filter rule in chain=input, protocol=tcp dest port=23. Action=accept.
To telnet to a device behind the remote router, use chain=forward

raymercastillo
just joined
Topic Author

Re: MKT VPN IPSEC RULES NAT FOR TELNET

Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:14 pm

saludos en mi red local tengo otros equipos que hace conexiones externas a otros servidores pero para que ese trafico vaya por la vpn tengo que crear varios tuneles para los traficos, en mi red local solo hace la prueba por telnet y quiero hacer ese telnet desde mi red remota como si estubiera en mi red local, hay posibilidad que me puedas ayudar, todavia no consigo como hacerlo el telnet no es a un router en especifico si no a una red con puerto especifico. agradeceria mucha tu ayuda.

Greetings in my local network I have other computers that make external connections to other servers but for that traffic to go through the VPN I have to create several tunnels for traffic, in my local network it only does the test by telnet and I want to do that telnet from my remote network as if it were on my local network, there is a possibility that you can help me, I still can't figure out how to do it. Telnet is not to a specific router but to a network with a specific port. I would appreciate your help.