Community discussions

MikroTik App

recepkarapinar
just joined
Topic Author

CRS318-16P-2SplusOUT

Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:29 pm

hiya friend i got 1 CRS318-16P-2SplusOUT device to this device from my ccr 1036 2 link is going. in CRS318-16P-2SplusOUT 1st ethetnet 1st link and 16th ethernet second link is caming. from CRS318- i got acsess points 2 3 4 5 6 ethernet will work from 1st link and 8 9 10 11 12 13 port will work from 16 th port from second link. how can i splite them in bridge if i make 2 bridge i think cpu will work too much. how i can splite them with VLANs

thanks for replaying

mkx
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Re: CRS318-16P-2SplusOUT

Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:41 pm

Reconfigure CRS to something like this:
/interface bridge
add name=bridge
/interface bridge port
add bridge=bridge interface=ether1 pvid=100 frame-types=admit-only-untagged-and-priority-tagged ingress-filtering=yes
add bridge=bridge interface=ether2 pvid=100 frame-types=admit-only-untagged-and-priority-tagged ingress-filtering=yes
add bridge=bridge interface=ether3 pvid=100 frame-types=admit-only-untagged-and-priority-tagged ingress-filtering=yes
add bridge=bridge interface=ether4 pvid=100 frame-types=admit-only-untagged-and-priority-tagged ingress-filtering=yes
add bridge=bridge interface=ether5 pvid=100 frame-types=admit-only-untagged-and-priority-tagged ingress-filtering=yes
add bridge=bridge interface=ether6 pvid=100 frame-types=admit-only-untagged-and-priority-tagged ingress-filtering=yes
add bridge=bridge interface=ether8 pvid=200 frame-types=admit-only-untagged-and-priority-tagged ingress-filtering=yes
add bridge=bridge interface=ether9 pvid=200 frame-types=admit-only-untagged-and-priority-tagged ingress-filtering=yes
add bridge=bridge interface=ether10 pvid=200 frame-types=admit-only-untagged-and-priority-tagged ingress-filtering=yes
add bridge=bridge interface=ether11 pvid=200 frame-types=admit-only-untagged-and-priority-tagged ingress-filtering=yes
add bridge=bridge interface=ether12 pvid=200 frame-types=admit-only-untagged-and-priority-tagged ingress-filtering=yes
add bridge=bridge interface=ether13 pvid=200 frame-types=admit-only-untagged-and-priority-tagged ingress-filtering=yes
add bridge=bridge interface=ether16 pvid=200 frame-types=admit-only-untagged-and-priority-tagged ingress-filtering=yes
/interface bridge vlan
add bridge=bridge untagged=ether1,ether2,ether3,ether4,ether5,ether6 vlan-id=100
add bridge=bridge untagged=ether8,ether9,ether10,ether11,ether12,ether13,ether16 vlan-id=200
/interface bridge
set [ find name=bridge ] vlan-filtering=yes
Beware that the above config doesn't allow any management access except using Winbox via MAC. So you'll probably want to configure some interface with IP address ... which interface largely depends on how you want to access management. You should also manualky set MAC address on bridge, without setting it it can change disrupting IP connections to CRS itself (should not affect switching performance).
BR,
Metod

recepkarapinar
just joined
Topic Author

Re: CRS318-16P-2SplusOUT

Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:01 pm

Reconfigure CRS to something like this:
/interface bridge
add name=bridge
/interface bridge port
add bridge=bridge interface=ether1 pvid=100 frame-types=admit-only-untagged-and-priority-tagged ingress-filtering=yes
add bridge=bridge interface=ether2 pvid=100 frame-types=admit-only-untagged-and-priority-tagged ingress-filtering=yes
add bridge=bridge interface=ether3 pvid=100 frame-types=admit-only-untagged-and-priority-tagged ingress-filtering=yes
add bridge=bridge interface=ether4 pvid=100 frame-types=admit-only-untagged-and-priority-tagged ingress-filtering=yes
add bridge=bridge interface=ether5 pvid=100 frame-types=admit-only-untagged-and-priority-tagged ingress-filtering=yes
add bridge=bridge interface=ether6 pvid=100 frame-types=admit-only-untagged-and-priority-tagged ingress-filtering=yes
add bridge=bridge interface=ether8 pvid=200 frame-types=admit-only-untagged-and-priority-tagged ingress-filtering=yes
add bridge=bridge interface=ether9 pvid=200 frame-types=admit-only-untagged-and-priority-tagged ingress-filtering=yes
add bridge=bridge interface=ether10 pvid=200 frame-types=admit-only-untagged-and-priority-tagged ingress-filtering=yes
add bridge=bridge interface=ether11 pvid=200 frame-types=admit-only-untagged-and-priority-tagged ingress-filtering=yes
add bridge=bridge interface=ether12 pvid=200 frame-types=admit-only-untagged-and-priority-tagged ingress-filtering=yes
add bridge=bridge interface=ether13 pvid=200 frame-types=admit-only-untagged-and-priority-tagged ingress-filtering=yes
add bridge=bridge interface=ether16 pvid=200 frame-types=admit-only-untagged-and-priority-tagged ingress-filtering=yes
/interface bridge vlan
add bridge=bridge untagged=ether1,ether2,ether3,ether4,ether5,ether6 vlan-id=100
add bridge=bridge untagged=ether8,ether9,ether10,ether11,ether12,ether13,ether16 vlan-id=200
/interface bridge
set [ find name=bridge ] vlan-filtering=yes
Beware that the above config doesn't allow any management access except using Winbox via MAC. So you'll probably want to configure some interface with IP address ... which interface largely depends on how you want to access management. You should also manualky set MAC address on bridge, without setting it it can change disrupting IP connections to CRS itself (should not affect switching performance).

thank you so much i will try it thanks alot again