Could you please explain me how to implement the scenario below? I would be really appreciated this.
1. hAP ac^2 accepts connections only over wireless network @2GHz. All clients are in 192.168.88.0/24 subnet.
2. ISP router accepts connections over wireless network @5GHz. All clients are in 192.168.8.0/24 subnet.
3. hAP ac^2 connects to ISP router over wireless network @5GHz for uplink.
4. hAP ac^2 establishes VPN client connection using PPTP / L2TP / OpenVPN to "18.104.22.168".
5. hAP ac^2 is tunneling traffic from wireless clients to ISP router and reach VPN server somewhere outside in the Internet.
6. hAP ac^2 wireless clients bypass VPN tunnel for 192.168.8.0/24 and connects to IPs.
Any help welcomed.