Community discussions

MikroTik App

Jasonrvw
just joined
Topic Author

Problems managing multiple customers using one RB750

Sat Feb 27, 2021 5:07 pm

Hi

Need help in figuring out the best way of setting this up.
I've attached a diagram of the layout that also details the problems, I've also attached an export of the config.

I got access to this router after the fact and am now trying to fix its configuration to enable better service delivery for each customer.

Problems:
  • Ports 2 to 5 in LAN-Bridge, want to split each interface out and specify dedicated firewall and NAT rules - best way of doing this?
  • Can't connect remotely to Customer A PBX, can connect to Customer B PBX. Different ports are forwarded: 8088 for Customer A, 6457 for Customer B.
  • How do I forward RTP traffic (UDP ports 10000 to 12000) to two PBX's on different ports? Do I have to be concerned about this or will NAT take care of it?
  • Using simple queues to define allowed bandwidth per interface - is this optimal?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Jasonrvw on Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jasonrvw
just joined
Topic Author

Re: Problems managing multiple customers using one RB750

Sat Feb 27, 2021 5:34 pm

Hi
I managed to gain access to the PBX using a VPN on the router, port forward would've been preferred but I'm happy I can get connection. Consider that point solved.