Community discussions

MikroTik App

Seismology
just joined
Topic Author

No ping on lan with access points

Sat Apr 17, 2021 9:54 am

Hi, I have a microtik hap ac2 and I did a basic configuration on Quick setup.From that router I have 2 access points (one for the guests) and a cable local network. I connected my printer to the wifi and I can print and access to that printer on that specific WiFi but I cannot print on my local network. Devices on local newtork also cannot ping each other (but they are on the same network?) and cannot ping devices on wifi. Can someone point me to the right direction?? I tried to "attach" the eth interface and access point interface to a bridge. I can ping the gateway and the internet works.

"Naw . . . its ok . . . I just want to make sure I can't stop you guys from making me even MORE horny," she said reaching her remaining arm towards me at the top. I slipped the ribbon around her wrist and tightened it to the post. This time, Hannah . . . the teen soccer player . . . was spread-eagled and naked . . . for me and Kellie to do whatever we wanted to her. https://livecamsex.show

"Let's huddle out in the hall for a minute," I suggested. Kellie grinned and followed me out there. Once in the hall, I surprised her by placing my arms around her shoulders and kissing her lips. She moaned her approval as she thrust her hips forward, capturing my erect cock in between our bodies. We rubbed against each other and continued to kiss, enjoying the touch of our naked bodies against each other. It was like she was possessed as she responded to me sticking my tongue into her mouth and fucking it as if it were a cock. Pretty soon we heard Hannah protesting the length of time we were taking so I broke off our kiss and then whispered in her ear, " Get an ice cube from the kitchen and bring it back." https://webcamgirls.watch

"Good idea . . . and for a few minutes . . . let's blindfold her too," she squealed running down the hallway. I liked the blindfold idea, and went back in the room to find something. I dug through my drawers and found a black bandana I had used at a Halloween party. I also found a cock shaped vibrator, with cock tips at each end I had used with my nieces when they were over a year ago. Kellie followed me around the room with her eyes, so I attempted to hide everything to make it a surprise. When Kellie came back, she had placed the ice cubes in a baggie and held it low so that Hannah would not see it. https://nudecamgirls.chat
Last edited by Seismology on Mon May 17, 2021 9:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

anav
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Re: No ping on lan with access points

Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:53 am

Using quickset other than to choose the basic default setting of configuration mode will get one no where fast.

Post your config.

/export hide-sensitive file=anynameyouwish
I'd rather manage rats than software. Follow my advice at your own risk! (Sob & mkx forced me to write that!)
MTUNA Certified, by the Ascerbic Llama!