Community discussions

MikroTik App

shippuden
just joined
Topic Author

Route Netflix traffic through NordVpn

Tue May 04, 2021 8:09 pm

Hello ,

I got v6.48.2 on rb2011 UiAs 2nhD and i have configured IPSec/IKEv2 ( NordVpn ) to route my Netflix traffic to have access of other region content. the problem is that netflix still showing my old content instead of showing the VPN country content. youtube is working through VPN , but some applications like Netflix don't pass on VPN IP . i don't know how to route Netflix or specific application traffic through my VPN

if there is a rules to add please help me because i don't really understand this routing process .

i'm using NordVPN

regards ...

Halfeez92
Member Candidate
Member Candidate

Re: Route Netflix traffic through NordVpn

Wed May 05, 2021 2:27 am

Hello ,

I got v6.48.2 on rb2011 UiAs 2nhD and i have configured IPSec/IKEv2 ( NordVpn ) to route my Netflix traffic to have access of other region content. the problem is that netflix still showing my old content instead of showing the VPN country content. youtube is working through VPN , but some applications like Netflix don't pass on VPN IP . i don't know how to route Netflix or specific application traffic through my VPN

if there is a rules to add please help me because i don't really understand this routing process .

i'm using NordVPN

regards ...
Why not routing all your traffic through the VPN? You need to configure mangle rules with prerouting mark connection and mark routing.

shippuden
just joined
Topic Author

Re: Route Netflix traffic through NordVpn

Thu May 06, 2021 5:49 pm

i have followed all instruction inside this tuto https://techshielder.com/how-to-setup-a ... n-mikrotik i supposed it route all vpn traffic but netflix is still not routed i don't know how to to configure mangle rules with prerouting mark connection and mark routing.