Community discussions

MikroTik App

tommydog
just joined
Topic Author

MikroTik RBLHGR&R11e-LTE6 - inconsistent speed and upload more than download

Tue Jun 01, 2021 8:03 pm

I have the MikroTik RBLHGR&R11e-LTE6 and have a problem with the device. I am using Giffgaff network (02 in UK) and when I do a speed test, my upload rate is 2x faster (or more) than my download rate. Depending on the time of day, download speeds vary considerably and can be under 1megabit to over 8 megabits, but my upload rate is normally at least 2x faster than my download. I have tested this sim card in a number of phones and other 4G routers and never get such inconsistencies. It is only the Mikrotik device that gives such inconsistencies.

Are there any settings in the Mikrotik software that will allow me to improve things? I am a very basic user, so would appreciate some help, as I could not find an answer in the manual. Below is a screenshot - I don't know if this helps?
screenshot.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

rextended
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Re: MikroTik RBLHGR&R11e-LTE6 - inconsistent speed and upload more than download

Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:14 pm

I want repaint my house with same color of my friend house, how much paint I need and what color should I buy it?

No answer or sarcastic reply to your question? How to write posts