Community discussions

MikroTik App

Kurlec
Topic Author

PPPoE Queuing

Mon Jul 12, 2021 4:41 pm

Hi,

I'm having an issue where customers connected to the same router (CCR1036) via PPPoE do not get queued internally, hence if Customer A and Customer B connects to Router A then whilst doing Bandwidth test from Customer A to Customer B the traffic between the customers does not get queued, but if Bandwidth test is done from Customer A to Customer C where Customer C connects to Router B then traffic gets Queued correctly. hence all customers connecting to the same router does not get queued when passing traffic between one another but does get queued when passing traffic to the next router.

I have checked that fast-path is disabled, also fast tracking is also disabled but the same issue persists. is there something else i can look at? when doing a torch towards the customer PPPoE i can see that the traffic is passing through the public IPs assigned to both customers and that they do pass through the router as L3 traffic but does not get queued, no traffic picked up on the queue for that public ips.