Community discussions

MikroTik App

Rees2050
just joined
Topic Author

LHGG LTE6 to Unifi UDM Pro WAN port

Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:57 pm

Hi All,

I’m hoping someone can help me out as I’ve spent the last two days pulling my hair out with this. I have a UDM PRO and a LHGG LTE6. I want to be able to connect it directly the the WAN port on the UDM but I’ve been unsuccessful. I’ve followed the guide exactly as I understand it in relation to creating a clan etc but it doesn’t work and the UDM reports no IP address. I’m not sure if this is because the guide refers to getting it working in a slightly different setup though. I have tested the LHGG directly connected to a laptop in its default state and that’s getting internet fine. I have tried the LHGG connected directly into the UDM WAN port using a POE injector but no luck. I’ve tried to a different port on the UDM and then taken a second cable from a spare port to the WAN but no luck.

Lastly I tried connecting to by UniFi 24 port POE switch directly and then a LAN cable from that to the UDM WAN but again nothing.

I would really appreciate any assistance as I don’t know what else to try or check now and fear I might have wasted some money otherwise.

Many thanks

danbridge
just joined

Re: LHGG LTE6 to Unifi UDM Pro WAN port

Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:26 pm

I am considering purchasing the LHGG LTE6 also and would be using it in a similar setup as what you have described. Have you been able to get it to work at all?