Community discussions

MikroTik App

davegin99
just joined
Topic Author

AWS CHR EOIP To RB760

Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:12 am

I am looking to extend a L2 from an AWS VPC to a RB760. I have set up the AWS CHR image and have the RB760 talking to it over an IPsec tunnel to pass traffic over the Internet and through a firewall and NAT. I then set up an EOIP tunnel to run over the IPsec tunnel but any traffic I send from the RB760 is not routing to the AWS VPC subnet that the CHR router is running on. Has anyone done this before and have any tips?

koallini
just joined

Re: AWS CHR EOIP To RB760

Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:03 pm

Hi to all, are there any solution about this issue with a Mikrotik CHR (AWS) and EoIP tunnel?

I have the same infraestructure with a router at the LAB and one instance CHR at AWS, all the traffic come from the EoIP tunnel to the bridge at eth2(private subnet), but the traffic don´t come out to the WinServer. Even, when I active the bridge at CHR I can´t PING from the CHR to the SERVER trough the eth2. It´s look that the NIC is disconnected.

Theremore if I look trought the CHR at ARP tables can see a table change when I have the bridge activate and when there isn´t. I attach two pict about this:
First ARP print, bridge desactivate. There is PING with the server.
Second ARP print, bridge activate. There isn´t PING, but I have all the traffic of the tunnel EoIP at CHR....

Anybody knows something about that? Thanks