Thank you for your response.
1. I have 2 ADSL router from 2 differnt ISP. each router giving 24mbps download and 2 mbps upload.
2. I want to connect around 200 clinets and future more
3. both router has ip : 192.168.5.1 and 192.168.6.1 so they are the gateway.
4. Each client will have 2mbps download and 256kbps upload
5. I prefer to have 2 dhcp server 192.168.11.0/24 and 192.168.12.0/24 to have more ip or any higher range ip.
5. http will have higher priority then skype, and other service and torrent will have lowest priority
2. For that number of clients, i suggest you to use PPPoE connections.
3. 192.168.5.1 and 192.168.6.1 are IPs from ADSL modems right? You are having two public IP addresses from your provider?
4. With that number of clients, you need to use some RADIUS server like Radius Manager or Mikrotik User Manager, for limiting user time, bandwitdh...etc.
5. You can have one DHCP server with subnet mask like 192.168.11.0/23, it's range from 192.168.10.1-192.168.11.254.
6. Priorities are easy to set, we will discuss that later.
My Skype name is "dejanbratic" you can contact me there, for further configuration.