So initially i thought my problem was the same as before. However after doing some FTP transfer's i have realized my speed is pretty good for ftp, not mssql...
I used the WISP Tutorial and setup my settings identical to that. The only difference is my IP Address. I made a youtube video while is configured it if anyone wants to double check it.
We want to use this link for our software that runs on MSSQL. However when a client connects to start the download they max at 11Mb. If two are connecting the bandwidth shows 22Mb, and 3 at 33Mb. However on the local side they pull at 50Mb. The difference is 40 seconds longer load time on the wireless side. Which is a big pain as you can imagine.
I think its something to do with ACK, but i really have no idea where to go from here. At this point the 54Mb old wireless is faster =\
Test's Via FTP
My Tx is 38Mb. Which is a bit poor and i don't understand why.
My Rx is 60-70Mb. Which is why i thought the 38 tx is poor.
Test's between radios
The Rx gets lots of lost packets
The Tx NEVER has lost packets
Here is what the traffic looks like while the MSSQL is loading