Community discussions

MikroTik App

linuxadsl
just joined
Topic Author

I use the Expression Encoder to broadcast "Help"!

Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:42 pm

hello all

i hope help

I use the Expression Encoder to broadcast clips on the web, but the problem which we give in the show is not that I do not know the login page display how to use this program with Mikrotik?!

linuxadsl
just joined
Topic Author

Re: I use the Expression Encoder to broadcast "Help"!

Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:15 pm

Help!!!!

linuxadsl
just joined
Topic Author

Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:10 pm

Plz I want this issue quickly

JJOliver998
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:08 pm

Hi.

I don't understand what you are waiting for.

You have made a statement that you don't know how to use expression encoder with a mikrotik product. This is a nonsensical statement as expression encoder is a piece of software for making movies and has nothing to do with networking.

Expression encoder will not 'work' on mikrotik as mikrotik is a) routing / networking software and b) routing / networking hardware. In the same way, <joke>Expression encoder will also not work with you i) dishwasher, ii) microwave and iii) your parrot (assuming you are a pirate, wear an eye patch and have a parrot that sings (parrots should always sing) "for he is a jolly good fellow"). </joke>

If you want your movies or videos to stream online (and potentially later, through a mikrotik router) then you need to find a website host to do so, which i think is what you are asking how to do, if so google web hosting and try there.

Equally, I guess your question could well be related to the fact that you do have a mikrotik install and it is / has blocked your internet access to files that have been made in expression encoder. If that is actually the case, please supply details as to the specific nature of your problem, router hardware, OS version, and details of what is actually occurring.

JJOliver998.

"For he's a jolly good felllooooooooooo....."

linuxadsl
just joined
Topic Author

Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:34 pm

I have a satellite card I want to run channels broadcast on the local network?!

JJOliver998
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:06 pm

Can you please be a bit more specific,

What EXACTLY are you trying to do? What equipment are you using currently? How is your current equipment set up? What have you tried that isn't working?

Are you trying to host? Are you trying to recieve existing content? Can you supply examples?

JJOliver998