Resolved. I've set AP only as a bridge and everything is handled by Mikrotik now. Also AP management is accessible since the i've set the AP ip to the same subnet.
today is a bad day or what but i'm unable to resolve the following "thing".
Network looks like this:
- Mikrotik public IP is lets say 18.104.22.168 (does not matter i think)
- Local network is 192.168.2.0/24
- PC have static IP 192.168.2.2
- AP have static IP on WAN interface 192.168.2.5
- AP DHCP giving addresses from 192.168.3.2-255
- AP Management runs on 192.168.3.1
How to access AP management at 192.168.3.1 from 192.168.2.2.
"Remote Web Management" is allowed from IP 192.168.2.2 at port 21212
I tried dst-nat from 192.168.2.0/24 at port 21212 to 192.168.3.1 and masquerading src-nat , but without success
Any ideas ?