This is map of my network.
In building 1 is broadband router, switch, several computers, and one Ubiquiti CPE on 5 GHz.
Ubiquiti is configured as Wireless client. All these devices are connected with LAN cables to switch.
On building 2, I have OmniTIK, and one x86 Mikrotik.
OmniTIK wireless interface is configured as ap/bridge, wlan0 and ether1 are in bridge
Ethernet cable goes from OmniTIK to x86 Mikrotik.
x86 have 3 wireless cards in AP/brigde mode. All interfaces are in brigde.
In building 1 everything works great.
But, when I connect to OmniTIK or any of wireless signals from x86 Mikrotik, I have problem...
- I can access broadband router configuration page (this is ok)
- I get IP from dhcp broadband router (this is ok)
- I can access computers (ping, file sharing, ..) (this is ok)
- I can access computers from building 1 in building 1 (ping, file sharing, ..) (this is ok)
- I cant access internet from building 2 (this is problem!)
I replaced broadband router with another, checked internet connection, and everything works great inside LAN but I can't access internet...
I know that using NAT and masquerade will solve this problem, but I want to keep everything in same network so this is not good solution for me. I don't have idea what should I do, I seen for first time something like this...