Community discussions

MikroTik App

niren
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Topic Author

what are the best proxys can integrate with Mikrotik router

Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:51 am

I want to setup proxy server for my Mikrotik router. There is inbuilt web-proxy for Mikrotik router but I can extend this upto transparent proxy(kind of proxy server) only. We need High anonymity proxy so that we can hide our LAN static IPs(we don't have private IP) from outside Intruder/hackers.

And also I know I can setup NAT rule to hide our IP(only private IP not public/static IP) as per link http://wiki.mikrotik.com/wiki/NAT_Tutorial, but I cann't hide static/public IP.

Essentially I want to hide our Public/Static IP (there is static/public IP for all systems in our company) from outside Internet. To achieve this I guess I need other software apart from Mikrotik router gateway setup.

can anyone suggest me Is there any other software to achieve my requirement? I know about squid proxy but am not sure whether It can hide our static/public IP.

Note: we have assigned public/Static IP to all systems of our company since we have rights to access our company's system from anywhere by dedicated laptop(given by our company with more security) through VPN connection.

djdrastic

Re: what are the best proxys can integrate with Mikrotik rou

Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:30 pm

"Elite" squid + peering with http://squidproxies.com/private-proxies/ ?

Granted these days there is no such thing such as security or privacy .The NSA just turn up at the facility and put a M16 in your anonymizers mouth , and get the logs dedicated to your connection.

niren
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Topic Author

Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:45 pm

"Elite" squid + peering with http://squidproxies.com/private-proxies/ ?

Granted these days there is no such thing such as security or privacy .The NSA just turn up at the facility and put a M16 in your anonymizers mouth , and get the logs dedicated to your connection.
Thank you for reply
I need to use this website to surf anonymously right?

If so we wish to have our own proxy server instead of use other website. Is there any other solution?

c0d3rSh3ll
Long time Member
Long time Member

Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:49 pm

You can connect to a vpn like strongvpn

niren
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Topic Author

Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:42 am

You can connect to a vpn like strongvpn
I have no idea about setup vpn, but some days before I came across vpn over LT2P + IPSEC, but this is for one-to-one connection. How can I achieve "hide IP to outside" with vpn, can you elaborate your answer?