Hi, I'm currently running the setup exactly like what being highlighted http://klseet.com/index.php/mikrotik/mi ... s-trunking using VLAN trunking. Simple explanation as below:-
<Mikrotik RB750> Lan connection <DDwrt Cisco E4200>
Previously, prior upgrade to v6.6, I was in FW v5.x (can't remember which version, did not write down prior to flashing.. My bad). The issue doesn't occur.
Here are the scenario I've encounter:-
When I copy a file using computer A from connection using E4200 router, the file transfer will break when copying large file (ie. 20GB), however using smaller file (ie.300MB), the transfer will have high chances of success (in certain case fail).
Some of the troubleshooting steps taken:-
1. When file transfer stop, I tried to ping host machine, ping is unsuccessful
2. Tried to Ping E4200, ping is unsuccessful.
3. However, no issue with Internet connection or trying to ping other client on the network from Computer A to others. The connection will lost for few minutes in which after that it will recover (can ping). Which essentially, i can start copy file again but will fail.
4. In this, I further tried by connecting computer A to Mikrotik, large file transfer is not an issue.
5. Also, I tried to use another port from Mikrotik (without VLAN), large file transfer is not an issue.
Is there anything different on latest RouterOS?