- I use an ADSL/ADSL2+ modem. This modem is connected to ether1-gateway port of my [http://routerboard.com/]RB2011UiAS-2HnD-IN router.
- My RB2011UiAS-2HnD-IN obtains a LAN IP from the DHCP server configured on the modem (192.168.2.0/24).
- My RB2011UiAS-2HnD-IN uses the PPPoE client to obtain a WAN IP from my ISP via the ADSL/ADSL2+ modem.
This is a problem because:
Code: Select all
# DST-ADDRESS PREF-SRC GATEWAY DISTANCE 0 ADS 0.0.0.0/0 [ISP_REMOTE_IP] 1 1 DS 0.0.0.0/0 192.168.2.1 1 ... 3 ADC [ISP_REMOTE_IP]/32 [MY_WAN_IP] pppoe-out1 0 4 ADC 192.168.2.0/24 192.168.2.10 ether1-gateway 0 5 ADC 192.168.10.0/24 192.168.10.1 wlan1 0 ...
- increased latency (?) / route duplication
- the direct static (DS) default route is highlighted blue (in WinBox GUI) and I have no idea what this means
- I have to remove this route manually each time my WAN IP changes