First, i'd like to say Hello to everyone, couse i'm new here
second, i have got a huge but also intriguing problem.
My tplink wr841 has died, so i decided to connect RB2011UAS-2hnd-in (soft 6.27, now after downgrading 6.12) to tplink td8816 adsl2+ modem on bridge mode (as before). I have internet connection to some polish telcom (adsl/PPPoE). Everything worked fine with wr841, but now it is nightmare.
So, when i connect modem directly to computer and set pppoe in windows my pings look like this:
All services are working fine http/https/voip/imap etc
but when i connect modem to RB2011UAS-2hnd-in and setup username/pass for PPPoE in quickset Home AP mode, then some huge problems occur:
-services like http, https, imap, skype etc NOT working.
- ping ....
I have tried on 6.27, now on 6.12. Tried also change MTU values... but maybe i did it wrong.