Community discussions

MikroTik App

yoandysse
just joined
Topic Author

Help on Route List

Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:39 am

Hello friends I have two Wan lines that are assigned ip by DHCP, these lines have the same subnet and in the Route List table it generates a dynamic route in which I join wlan1 and wlan2 in the same rule with the same Pref Source how could I separate them so that each one obtains their ip independently since they are two different lines

---

Hola amigos tengo dos lineas Wan que se les asignan ip por DHCP, estas lineas tienen la misma subred y en la tabla de Route List me genera una ruta dinámica en la cual me une la wlan1 y la wlan2 en la misma regla con un mismo Pref. Source como podría separarlos para que cada cual obtenga su ip de manera independiente ya q son dos líneas diferentes, slds
Captura.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

airbanduk

Re: Help on Route List

Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:14 pm

What IP addresses are assigned to each port? If all traffic ends up going to the same gateway 10.194.12.1, why do you have two different ports to the same subnet?

You can't separate these out in the routing table as they belong to the same subnet. You could do this by using a VRF and splitting them across two separate routing tables, but this will depend on what you're trying to achieve.

Anumrak
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:33 pm

Try to assign diff routing marks to your 2 interfaces. But it better be two diff nets.

sri2007
Member Candidate
Member Candidate

Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:33 pm

Hello, I agree with airbanduk; you need to configure two VRF in that router with two separate interfaces and you can get two different logical routers in the same physical router, this is called MPLS VRF Lite.

Hola! Estoy de acuerdo con airbanduk, lo que debes configurar ahí es una VRF en el equipo con dos interfaces separadas, entonces con esta configuración tu tienes dos routers lógicos totalmente aislados uno de otro, esta idea es conocida como MPLS VRF Lite.