I'm trying to set up 6to4 to have IPv6 connectivity, and I've encountered some problems.
I have a public static IPv4 for my home network.
Let's start with configuration:
IPv4 22.214.171.124 (example)
DNSv6 2001:4860:4860::8888 and 2001:4860:4860:8844
add disabled=no !keepalive local-address=126.96.36.199 name=6to4-tunnel1 remote-address=188.8.131.52
add address=2002:0102:0304::1/64 advertise=yes interface=bridge-LAN disabled=no
Other configurations are default.
Here's what I can do:
I can ping 2002:0102:0304::1/64 from the outside and open RB with that IP.
I can ping every IPv6 on the Internet. (only with my PC)
Here are the problems:
1. I'm not able to open IPv6 only sites except for ipv6.google.com (PC)
2. With Android I cannot even open ipv6.google.com
3. In IPv6 Neighbors I can see 2002:0102:0304:PCMAC/64 but I can't see 2002:0102:0304:SMARTPHONEMAC/64, I can see both link-local IPs
4. With IPv6, my smartphone takes a minute to find that there's Internet connectivity on my Wi-Fi.
5. After a short while, I can't ping anymore IPv6s with my PC.
6. Why I'm seeing, for each device, two IPv6s with prefix 2002:0102:0304::/64? Is that normal?
What I have to do to give IPv6 to another RB with only private IPv4 connected L2 to the one with IPv6? Like DHCP just to say.
Am I doing something wrong? I can't wait to MK IPv6 next course